FREE Delivery Over £50
Get It Fast: Express & Next Day Delivery Available
BBQ Tool Set Key Features
- Personalised 5 in 1 Multi-purpose BBQ tool with storage bag
- Comes with stainless steel spatula, fork, basting brush, corkscrew and bottle opener
- The BBQ tool can be engraved with any name and message
- Drawstring storage bag included
This BBQ Multi-Tool is a fantastic gift for any barbeque lover, King or Queen of the grill. Whether it be celebrating a Birthday, house warming, anniversary or Father’s Day, this is the perfect personalised gift. Ideal for use with a mobile barbecue on a camping trip, at the beach or at a festival. Keeping all the essential BBQ, wine and beer tools at hand.
The 5 in 1 Multi-purpose BBQ tool manages to fold a stainless steel spatula, fork, basting brush, corkscrew and bottle opener into its natural beech wood handle.
The wooden handle can be engraved on one or two sides with any name and message of your choice. Idea's like those shown in the photographs or maybe "Licence to grill", "King of the grill", "John likes Swilling & Grilling" etc. Please note, dependent upon the amount of text required, we may need to reduce the size of the text accordingly and use multiple lines.
The BBQ set is also easy to clean by swivelling out the spatula and fork and sliding apart. We recommend hand wash only for the utensils.
The BBQ Multi-Tool comes complete with a durable grey hessian drawstring storage bag. Sorry food and wine are NOT included!
- The utensil measures approximately 27cm x 8.8cm when folded and weighs approximately 460g.
- FREE Standard delivery when you spend over £50
- Standard, Express & Next Day delivery options available at checkout
Returns & Additional Information
Because this product is individually personalised we are unable to accept refunds, unless the item is faulty or damaged.
Please double check all spelling, capital letters, grammar & punctuation, as your item will be made up as you have written it.
Please note, the wooden handle is made from natural wood, so may feature small imperfections and knots and also differences in grain and colour. These are unavoidable, however, in our opinion this does add natural charm to the product.